Welcome, the below is a report for for lab fees associated with completed appointments for the Date Range specified broken down by provider, Carrier, Appointment Date. You can add start and end date.
If you want to share any feedback/modifications to this query, please reach me email@example.com
Other Reports: PatientXpress got cool out of the box RECALL and TX over due reports, where you can message(SMS/EMAIL) to your patients in just couple clicks . See our other reports/queries on our home page. Also you might be interested using our AUTOMATION tool to send messages at daily/hourly intervals to new and existing patients for appointment reminders, auto attaching forms to new patients, working seamlessly right inside opendental, without the need to login to external tools or dashboards or portal.
Collaboration: Feel free to join below fb groups to receive new updates/queries/reports etc.
Step1:Copy the below query and paste into your Report query. Save as favorite Report
SET @FromDate='2014-01-01', @ToDate='2014-03-12';
/*---------------------DO NOT MODIFY BELOW THIS LINE---------------------*/
SELECT prov.Abbr AS 'Provider',
CONCAT(p.LName,', ',p.FName) AS 'Patient',
(CASE WHEN p.Birthdate='0001-01-01' THEN 'None Entered' ELSE DATE_FORMAT(p.Birthdate,'%m/%d/%Y') END) AS 'DOB',
lab.Description AS 'Laboratory',
DATE(labc.DateTimeSent) AS 'Date Sent',
DATE(labc.DateTimeRecd) AS 'Date Received',
labc.LabFee AS 'Lab $Fee_'
FROM labcase labc
INNER JOIN laboratory lab ON lab.LaboratoryNum=labc.LaboratoryNum
INNER JOIN patient p ON p.PatNum=labc.PatNum
INNER JOIN provider prov ON prov.ProvNum=labc.ProvNum
INNER JOIN appointment a ON p.PatNum=a.PatNum and a.aptstatus=2 AND a.AptDateTime BETWEEN @FromDate AND @ToDate +INTERVAL 1 DAY
LEFT JOIN patplan pp ON p.PatNum = pp.PatNum
LEFT JOIN inssub ins ON pp.InsSubNum = ins.InsSubNum
LEFT JOIN insplan ip ON ins.PlanNum = ip.PlanNum
LEFT JOIN carrier c ON ip.CarrierNum = c.CarrierNum
Step2: Modify the query dates and select clause elements you would like to see and run it.
If you have any reporting need or need help, feel free to contact .
- What is PatientXpress? How dental offices benefit using PatientXpress? Click here to learn more.
- Dr. Peter received 45 reviews on the first day after launching feedback campaign with PatientXpress – click here to learn more.
- Dr. Larry’s staff saves 15 mins on each patient everyday with use of quick insurance verification on their calendars to quickly spot on the patients failing insurance eligibility. Click here to learn more.
- Click here to learn customizable and paper-less patient forms with PatientXpress.
- Want to launch powerful patient reach outbound campaigns using PatientXpress. Click here to learn more.
- Looking for a HIPAA compliant website assistant or chatbot to perform concierge services, click here to learn more.
About PatientXpress: Our advance technology integration within Open Dental allows our clients to carry out their day-to-day activities in a hassle-free and paperless manner, with Smart Caller ID, Real-Time Insurance Verification, custom online forms, 2-way text, and much much more. Engaged your patients like never before and be the #1 Patient Choice.
Click Request Demo button on PatientXpress page, incase you would like to see one.
About Author: Amar Veeramalla is experienced dental professional providing productivity hacks to dentists, dental professionals and staff on Patient Engagement, Case Acceptance & Patient Retention using modern and cutting edge technologies like AI, ML, Advanced SQL languages and other tools. You can reach at firstname.lastname@example.org or on LK: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amarveeramalla/